Top definition
Another word for "Drinking Fountain" Used Mainly in Wisconsin and New England.
Timmy: Can I get a drink from the bubbler?
Teacher: I don't know, can you get a drink from the bubbler?
Timmy: Why do they always do that?
by Mariah July 25, 2005
Get the mug
Get a Bubbler mug for your Uncle Manley.
A device used for smoking pot. Different from a bong in that a bubbler tends to be smaller, and does not have a removable bowl.

In a bong, when you want to pull your hit through, you take out the bong. In a bubbler, you let go of the shottie (a hole in the side).

The concept behind a bubbler is similar to a pipe, except there is water involved.
Man I just bought a phat bubbler down at hi times. Come blaze with me!
by Paul June 10, 2005
Get the mug
Get a bubbler mug for your fish Paul.
A hippie couple got into an argument over whether bongs or pipes are superior. They ended up having make-up sex and so did their two favorite smoking devices.

The result was a wonderful hybrid for smoking cannabis. It resembles a large pipe with a massive bulb under the bowl, which is meant to hold water, with a glass stem dropping from the bowl into the water, which cools the smoke in true bong style.
Damn, dude, that's the biggest pipe/ smallest bong I've ever seen!

Yeah, it's a bubbler. You get the best of both worlds (and get marvelously blitzed)!
by 420 cometh April 16, 2008
Get the mug
Get a bubbler mug for your coworker Paul.
A term for drinking fountain. It was trademarked by the Kohler company, which originally developed it. It is commonly used to refer to a drinking fountain in Wisconsin and New England, especially in Rhode Island
Rhode Islander: Where's the bubbla
Out-of-Stater: What the hell is a bubbler?
Get the mug
Get a bubbler mug for your cousin GΓΌnter.
Used for smoking marijuana. Best way to describe it is as a bong and a bowl combined. You put water into it to filter out the smoke. Great for if you need something that gives a great hit and needs to be able to be taken out of the house without anyone seeing.
Yo you wanna toke in my woods today?

Should i bring my bong?

Na i got a bubbler so i can sneak it out in my pocket. Just bring some water for it though.

Alright cool
by Bubbler4686868 February 21, 2010
Get the mug
Get a bubbler mug for your cousin Abdul.
Slang for a water fountain, very widely known in Wisconsin. VERY. c'mon ppl a water fountain is the thing in the middle of the park.
Wisconsinite: Where's the bubbler, i'm thirsty
OutOfStater: wtf??
by thisispurpleberry May 03, 2009
Get the mug
Get a Bubbler mug for your papa Paul.
Drinking fountain. The word is predominantly used in parts of the upper Midwest, Rhode Island, Australia, and other scattered areas of New England. It is said that in a couple of places that the usage may be related to the Wisconsin-based manufacturer, Kohler, which marketed a fountain under the Bubbler name around 1914.

Within New England, "bubbla" is used most in the State of Rhode Island, but because of the state's close proximity to Mass, many residents of Mass may also be familiar with the term.
Student: Yo miss, let me get a drink from the bubbler real quick.

Teacher: Make it quick, Daniel.
by Chris Zales December 12, 2007
Get the mug
Get a bubbler mug for your guy Trump.