1) An email received, proving to you that yes, things COULD be worse.
2) An email you sent which derides all and sundry and which, one microsecond after you hit the send key, fills you with an instant feeling of dread and remorse
3) A customer complaint of any description
I complained to the boss about losing the coffee break, so he sent me a shit-o-gram.
I sent a shit-o-gram to my ex wife, but accidently sent it to everyone on my work mailing list instead.
a) Substantive, has depth
b) High Viscosity
a) The think timbers supported the weight of the truck
b) The batter mixture was too thick to stir.
c) Sarah Palin is as thick as pig shit.
A woman picked up at a bar LATE one night that you wake up in bed with the next morning - and who is so horrifically ugly and down right repugnant - that you would rather a dingo gnawed your arm off so you can escape, than wake her up by moving it.
I woke up with this dingo woman last Saturday morning and barely escaped with bachelorhood intact.
1. An indication of personal preference, sometimes anonymous, design to effect the outcome of an event or choice or events.
2. Something you do to give yourself a nice warm feeling, but no one really notices.
Dont vote, it only encourages them.
Synonym for unwanted person or group not able to take hints about going away and leaving people alone.
Has been referred to a certain class of whinging immigrants (Poms - see Brit, Limey, English).
Why are poms like haemorhoids? They come out, are a pain in the arse and they wont go back.
Any act that makes you feel good, but is unlikely to be noticed by anyone.
Jack: Did you vote yesterday?
Jill: No. Voting is like peeing in a wetsuit - your get a nice warm feeling but nobody really notices.
Jack: Ah, the wet suit syndrome.
Policeman, copper, flatfoot
I was just doing 10km over the speed limit when I got gunged by the traffic gungibles.