1. By definition, the greatest political alignment on Earth.
2. A person who actually thinks for themselves instead of automatically adhering to all beliefs of a bipartisan system.
3. Someone who views political issues objectively and in a open-minded manner.
4. Someone who is actually willing to listen to another person's viewpoint without completely bashing their ideas.
1. I am a moderate...yay for me.
1. A less severe version of the word "fucking".
1. That guy is such a flippin jackass!
1. Someone that is incredibly boring and annoying.
2. Someone who says the word "yeah" a lot.
1. Wow, that guy is a real lumberg.
2. Man, could he be any more of a lumberg?
1. An expression of great joy.
2. A classic V saying.
1. sweet deal! I just won a million dollars.
2. free fries? sweet deal!
I'm ticak. I'm God.
1. A classic "boxel" saying.
2. The retarded form of the word retarded.
1. Dude, yer such a re-re.
2. You suck at life you stupid re-re.
1. A classic "iqbal" saying.
2. to imply that someone is stupid, wrong, ignorant, ugly, smelly, annoying, nerdy, uncool, worthless, or anything else except for actually being gay.
3. The strongest insult ever known in the english language, aside from the all-powerful "dubble gee" and "dubble plus gee"
1. Yer Gee! Hah.
2. You don't know the capital of California? Yer Gee. You never wear deodorant? Yer Gee! You play Dungeons & Dragons? Yer Gee!!
3. I'm serious, it really is the strongest insult in the english language! What? Stop arguing! Yer Gee.