1. Usually placid and docile, the female of the sheep.
2. Plan B for herders in the deep bush, Kiwis, Scots, et alia.
Hey McCloud! Get off'a my ewe.
1. Persistent postcoital wood.
1. Sweet, you gonna lug that sticky driftwood back to the trunk?
1. A specimen of incoherent architecture.
2. 'Roids, in the plural.
3. Short for pile o' shit, used esp. with potentially dangerous machinery.
1. The Gellert is that Art Nouveau, Neo-Gothic Turkic revival pile on the Donau.
2. That three legged beaver got piles from the hot seat.
3. Effin Aeoflot pile, thought we would die, duct tape on the fuselage...