7 definition by ark

Top Definition
Many Men Online Role-Playing Girls.
Ceciliantas: /em starts to go deeper and harder, fast as he can as he spreads her legs a bit more and slaps her butt, keeping his other hand pressed onto her clit, he kisses her sweetly her breasts rubbing nicely against his chest.
by ark February 19, 2005

Mug icon
Buy a MMORPG mug!
mazurkaka -
a way of saying "I am the one who much fuck you" in one word.
Hello miss. mazurkaka
by ark September 21, 2004

Mug icon
Buy a mazurkaka mug!
i like to self-adulate every aspect of myself on a web journal while telling people about my problems when 20% of them don't care and the other 80% are glad i have them!
1) I'ma BLONDE now! i look so, different? Fits so well with me.

2) Monday, February 14, 2005
Ahem... Today was FUCKING retarded. Every FUCKING moment of it. SHIT I think that I was FUCKING pmsing or something... God DAMN this FUCKING SHIT. I wanna FUCKING kill my FUCKING SELF. Why was I FucKING born this way? Why does people have to be such FUCKING jerks. SHIT! DAMN I FUCKing hate myself. Shiet...
7:20 PM - 46 eprops - 23 comments

Note: These are actual weblog entries.
by ark February 28, 2005

Mug icon
Buy a xanga mug!
The space between G's two front teeth.
"Wow you could fit a cracker through that nautch"
by Ark March 10, 2003

Mug icon
Buy a nautch mug!
The little thing that hangs high between G's legs.
"Wow did you see his weedle." "You mean that little thang." "Yep"
by Ark March 10, 2003

Mug icon
Buy a Weedle mug!
an annoying white person with an abundant amount of freckles. Probably has an extremely close relationship with his father, almost to the point that it's homoesexual
Freckle Fuck: Aww gee dad, your the best, thanks for taking me hunting!
Freckle Fuck's Father: It's nothing son, your my boy and I'm proud of you. Now lets sing a song!
by ark September 23, 2004

Mug icon
Buy a freckle fuck mug!
Middle finger
by ARK August 07, 2003

Mug icon
Buy a flick mug!