1. Shortened name for Patrick.
2. Inoffensive name for an Irishman.
3. Offensive name for an Irishman.
4. A tantrum or 'wobbler'.
1. March the 17th is St Paddy's Day.
2. I'm proud to be a Paddy.
3. You fucking bog-pig Irish Paddy.
4. My wife caught me in bed with her mum, twin sisters and pet goat. Jesus did she throw a paddy. Her bedsheets were ruined.
A wild one. Someone who does not conform to the rest of society. A maverick. A guy who plays by his own rules and to hell with the consequences. Shows you what he can do.
JC - Ladies, let me show you what I can do.
Ladies - Wow. That John Clegg
is one loose cannon.
Sexual act of two men and one girl. One guy in her mouth, one in vagina. Looks as though the girl is on a spit roast.
Lindsay was well up for Carlton and Titus to give her a serious roasting.
Semen. Can be used in conjuncture with 'super duper' to describe when girls gets pregnant even though the man is wearing a condom. Twice...
"Jesus Sean, you have got some super duper baby gravy."
"Don't I fucking know it."
1. deoxiribosenucleic acid.
2. National Dyslexic Association.
1. All living things are determined by their DNA
2. I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat.
1. To blow when your tongue is sticking out of your mouth, producing a rasping sound.
2. Cockney rhyming slang for nipples. Raspberry ripple = nipple.
1. The Phantom Raspberry Blower of Olde London Town.
2. It must be cold today. Look at the raspberries on that. I could hang mi coat on them buggers.
Look, love, I have super duper baby gravy
. I need to put on a nodder whether you like it or not.