this game reminds me of people playing snkae on cell phones. once youve played it and you get bored later, its the first thing you think of doing. you know its a waste of time but you cant stop. i advise you to NEVER play this unless you want it to consume your soul... i wish i hadnt gotten into it...
runescape has a better chance of taking over the world than hitler had...
To completely buy into an idea or system, whether good or bad.
Coach Bellichick got his players to drink the kool-aid.
1. An expression of extreme surprise.
2. An expression of extreme annoyment or frustration, usually after a recent chain of bad events has just been added to by something that just happened.
3. A more emphatic form of "what".
4. Roughly translates to, "I tire of considering this decision and will go ahead and do what I was thinking of doing originally." Synonymous with fuck it
1. What the fuck? Why is there a car in my driveway?
2. What the fuck?! Why does this always happen?
3. What the fuck is that?
4. Maybe I shouldn't steal this car... Eh, what the fuck.
a person who accepts the belief in god,but does not believe in the religion.He/she has no understanding of being aethiest or religious,but believe in individualism.these type of people usually understand that believing in god completely is rhetorical because for an aethiest and a religious person,in the end neither have proof or a clear explanation on their strong grasp of the belief they so entrust on.
a person with a true mind of freedom is someone not many know a diest.
Taken from Silence of the Lambs. Said by Buffalo Bill/Jamie Gumb, NOT Hannibal Lecter as some think.
It puts the lotion in the basket
Put the fucking lotion in the basket!
It put the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again
A general response to anything stupid, preferably written in lower case
"Hey everyone I like bananas!"
The combination of "Stomach and "Tummy" to make one conjunction "Stummy"
Hannah's Stummy Hurts.