A t-shirt company advertising on various sites, including urbandictionary. The ads often include girls wearing vibrant t-shirts with stupid jokes on them, extremely similar to Bustedtees
and Noise Bot
A beaver in an argument with another saying "I don't give a dam".
Well done, Snorgtees, but I think I missed the punchline.
The newest addition of T-shirt ads to Urbandictionary, normally advertising with the header "Intelligently Funny Tees". Similar to Noise Bot
, they have jokes on them that invariably fail to be humorous.
Saw this on one of those Headline Shirts the other day. For fuck's sake, someone call the failtrain.
Character used in Latin a lot, and still is used in the archaic spellings of some words today. Most of the time, if you spell a word with æ when it doesn't need to be spelled that way, people think you're an uppity bastard.
egyptian -> ægyptian
fairy -> færie
anemia -> anæmia
hemoglobin -> hæmoglobin
hyena -> hyæna
medieval -> mediæval
pedophile -> pædophile
premium -> præmium
eon -> æon
"A mediæval pædophile ate a præmium ægyptian hyæna færie's hæmoglobin æons ago."
The electronic bass sound that is one of the hallmarks of dubstep
John: Bro! Do you hear that music?
Sam: Yea man! I love dubstep! Check out that sick wubwubwub bass!
In case you can't understand what the other definitions are saying, Alliteration is a literary technique where words with similar primary sounds are repeated.
The popular phrase "my fine feathered friend" utilizes alliteration.
1. The more polite way to say "No, get lost."
2. The general response to any question asking how you are doing or feeling.
"HEY, JIM, WANT TO BUY MY EYEBALL?"
"How're you doing?"
"What's going on with you?"
"Jesus, can't you say anything else?"
1. To come forward; to admit one's own wrongdoings
2. To face reality; to give up on delusions or hopeless dreams
1. Come out and face the music, Jim. I know you've been stealing my pizza from the fridge.
2. I wish I could be a billionaire, too, but we've all got to face the music, sometimes.