Illegal drug generally considered to be the worst, most addictive and dangerous of all the predominant recreational drugs.
Yo, I smoke weed all day and do Es all night, but I'm not going NEAR that heroin shit.
That history lesson was bare dry.
A blanket term used in Birmingham, England to describe goths/skaters/alternatives. Generally used by pikeys (kevs and shazzes), trendies and others, in disgust.
"Ew! Look at them dirty grebos!"
A term originally coined by the Riot Grrrl movement of the early 1990s, then hijacked by British pop group the Spice Girls, who famously used it as their motto, accompanied by raucous shouts and waved peace signs. It is thus associated with cod-feminism and the irritating shouts of ten-year-old girls.
Girl power! (peace sign, high kick, laughter)
A woman who raps or freestyles. The feminine equivalent of an 'emcee'.
Yeo, my favourite femcee be Rah Digga.
1) A loser with no friends or life.
2) The 'aura' around such people.
3) A somewhat Valley-girlish insult thrown at the unpopular (in the '80s, anyway).
Ewww. Tiffany, check out the social donut hole!
1) The pseudoym used on, and the name of, a phenomenally successful British web blog apparently written by a prostitute.
2) noun: An high-class call girl.
3) verb: to have a hugely successful Internet blog.
4) noun: a mysterious/anonymous person.
3) "I wonder who sent me that Valentine's Card. They signed it Belle de Jour style."