1) Small fireworks designed to make a loud bang, popular with children.
2) Sausages, normally served with mash
We threw some bangers at the local bobby
and went to me mams house for bangers and mash.
Scottish football team followed by bigots.
I'm a tru brit I follow rangers and hate everything I don't understand.
South London term meaning to beat up, assault, hospitalise etc. Derived from 'The Turks' a gang of London mobsters of the 1950's renowned for their violent punishment beatings.
"Talk to me like that once more and I'm gonna turk you Calvert"
(Hawkwind bass player Adrian Shaw, quoted in the book 'Do Not Panic - The official history of Hawkwind'.)
An area of North London, posher than Tottenham but more down market than Enfield. Home to the ugliests shopping centre in the world.
My aunty Sylvie lives in Edmonton, god help her.
1) A small bird, native of Australia, a relative to the parrots. Popular as a cage and aivry bird. can be taught to mimic human speach
2) A Welsh rock band from th Mountain Ash area of Mid Glamorgan. Still going after 30 years and 19 albums
3) A UK TV drama series of the 1970's staring the late Adam Faith.
My Budgie like to listern to budgie and watch budgie at the same time.
A faster, more exciting and more acessable code of rugby. Very popular in the North of England and Australia.
Wigan Warriors are a rugby league club
Irish term, to be startled.
She crept up behind me and scared the B'jesus out of me.