Top definition
A large organization which rules over a country. Usually paractices extortion and other such forms of opression.
The government took my belongings because I refused to let them steal my money.
by LtDevon March 29, 2006
Get the mug
Get a the government mug for your dog Beatrix.
Apr 23 Word of the Day
1. noun. It is the sudden feeling of an inexplicable joy one gets when something romantic or idealistic occurs.

When kilig, one may experience the following:

*butterflies in one's stomach
*heart melting
*shivers down one's spine
*irrepressible noises from one's mouth
*uncontrollable smiling
*an inner conflict between hope of something wished for and reality

Kilig may also be defined as that mountain top, floating, on cloud nine, invincible, i-could-keep-smiling, heart aching goodness and feeling which overpowers the mind's ability to think straight, act straight, breathe properly and articulate thoughts into a single comprehensible sentence.
KILIGS much?? ^_^
by mis2n.yoo June 07, 2011
Get the mug
Get a kilig mug for your fish Julia.
2
A large organization that decides they should control everything else, and have control over life and death, while not giving a shit about you, and acts like they are working for you, when they make money no matter what, and only want money, and more, acts perfect while killing innocent people thousands of times domestically, and millions of times in other countries. Somehow you owe everything to them, makes sense when all they do is control you, rather than protect you, for the sake of industry,
We are the Government, and we must censor this definition for your

.
S̵̤̲̙̱̥̹̯͛̾̉̇͛̓͜͡ͅa͔͕̪͍̹̼̻͉̅̾̄͐͠ḟ̶̛͈̼̪͈͙̩̔̽̚ȩ̵̛̗̗̥̮̼̝̈̄͌̔͐͢͞t̛̬̹̪̰̪̜͆̎̅̎̚͘͘ÿ̧̟͎̤͙̤̫̦̰́́̔̍̐̄͟. Now please go to a wholesome, safe site, like Breitbart News.
.
.
by Givl Upi March 05, 2018
Get the merch
Get the The Government neck gaiter and mug.
3
"a bunch of people that belive its with in there power to rule the world, the goverment is notmaly the minority in power."
""how is it the 10% of the world runs the rest of the 90%?." bastards"
by pureone September 20, 2004
Get the mug
Get a the government mug for your barber Bob.
5
1)A bunch of fucking ass holes that should all go to hell for there fucking stupidity.
2)The sad thing they call mother of freedom.
3)Bush is part of the government, thus making the government even worse and by far more corrupt then it needed to be.
4)FUCKERS
The Government is worthless and heterosexually challenged because of the war, and by allowing Bush to become president ;-@!!!!!

Note: If you voted for Bush.. or anyone else helping to corrupt the "free" (free-my-ass) United States... You're GAY... I mean that Non-Offensively to actual heterosexually challenged people.

Note2: Power To The H~C~P!! :-) Even though I'm straight.
by Lyss-Marie November 04, 2005
Get the merch
Get the The Government neck gaiter and mug.
6
The organisation who's really behind it all. Corona, murer hornets, climate chance, you name it.
Trump, Kim Jung Un and Putin. No no no. They're just puppets.
No one knows for certain who's really part of The Government. They will kill anyone who says anything, but be on the lookout. You, me, your gran a or you sugardaddy could All potentially be part of The Government.
Person 1 'Oh fuck, I think my granma is part of The Government!'
Person 2 'How did you find out!?'
Person 1 'Because I'm part of The Government'
The Government *Shoots person 1 and person 2* 'Now everything is in order >:)'
by Gretchen's Wiener June 15, 2020
Get the merch
Get the The Government neck gaiter and mug.

Activity