Top definition
A large organization which rules over a country. Usually paractices extortion and other such forms of opression.
The government took my belongings because I refused to let them steal my money.
by LtDevon March 29, 2006
Get the mug
Get a the government mug for your cat Julia.
2
"a bunch of people that belive its with in there power to rule the world, the goverment is notmaly the minority in power."
""how is it the 10% of the world runs the rest of the 90%?." bastards"
by pureone September 20, 2004
Get the mug
Get a the government mug for your cat Julia.
3
1)A bunch of fucking ass holes that should all go to hell for there fucking stupidity.
2)The sad thing they call mother of freedom.
3)Bush is part of the government, thus making the government even worse and by far more corrupt then it needed to be.
4)FUCKERS
The Government is worthless and heterosexually challenged because of the war, and by allowing Bush to become president ;-@!!!!!

Note: If you voted for Bush.. or anyone else helping to corrupt the "free" (free-my-ass) United States... You're GAY... I mean that Non-Offensively to actual heterosexually challenged people.

Note2: Power To The H~C~P!! :-) Even though I'm straight.
by Lyss-Marie November 04, 2005
Get the mug
Get a The Government mug for your cat Julia.
5
A large organization that decides they should control everything else, and have control over life and death, while not giving a shit about you, and acts like they are working for you, when they make money no matter what, and only want money, and more, acts perfect while killing innocent people thousands of times domestically, and millions of times in other countries. Somehow you owe everything to them, makes sense when all they do is control you, rather than protect you, for the sake of industry,
We are the Government, and we must censor this definition for your

.
S̵̤̲̙̱̥̹̯͛̾̉̇͛̓͜͡ͅa͔͕̪͍̹̼̻͉̅̾̄͐͠ḟ̶̛͈̼̪͈͙̩̔̽̚ȩ̵̛̗̗̥̮̼̝̈̄͌̔͐͢͞t̛̬̹̪̰̪̜͆̎̅̎̚͘͘ÿ̧̟͎̤͙̤̫̦̰́́̔̍̐̄͟. Now please go to a wholesome, safe site, like Breitbart News.
.
.
by Givl Upi March 05, 2018
Get the mug
Get a The Government mug for your cat Julia.
6
Taxation is theft, I don't play by the rules.

I make the government look like a bunch of damn fools.
by anonymousclucker August 08, 2018
Get the mug
Get a the government mug for your cat Julia.