The art or arts of not having something such as, car, pants, unibrow, diarrhea, blow dart gun, etc, etc.
- did you get halo 3 yet?
-Nope don't have it...
by tater-man July 23, 2008
Get a don't have it mug for your brother Callisto.
When someone cannot find something and you ask them why they cannot find it. (Phrased after miss south carolina, 2007)
Guy on phone: why is this pizza only 40% covered with cheese? Where is the other 60%?

Miss South Carolina: They don't have maps
by hung up October 16, 2007
Get a They don't have maps mug for your cat Beatrix.
See have a cow. "Don't have a cow" is a trademark expression for the TV series' favorite son, Bart Simpson. Bart is the typical problem child who is always testing the authority figures in his life. In contrast is the good child, Lisa Simpson, who is never a challenge to her elders -- and often fades into the woodwork because of it.
Lisa started to freak out when Bart took the bottle of rum from the cabinet, poured one cup out, then filled the bottle back up with water. Bart socked Lisa in the arm and said, "Don't have a cow!"
by MsLi January 29, 2006
Get a don't have a cow mug for your Facebook friend Jerry.
when someone asks you a question or sends you a bullitin on myspace about what is your favorite color, song, food, species of bird... etc... and you don't have one.
Myspace Bullitin: What is your favorite color?

Person: Umm, don't have one. O.k. give me a break already it's just a stupid survey.
Get a don't have one mug for your Aunt Larisa.
The assumed truth of life where one believes their parents don't, never have, and never will have sex. Babies are all delivered by storks.
My "parents don't have sex", my mom is a virgin and i was delivered by a stork. You will never convince me otherwise.
by Jake057 May 04, 2011
Get a Parents don't have sex mug for your dog Jovana.
It means you don't have to lie to impress a person or to be accepted. Basically its hiding something from someone or lying about something to fit in.
Me: I hate it when guys wear skinny jeans.

Marques: me too!

Me: Pshh you don't have to lie to kick it, i know you gotta pair.
by msnewboooty January 06, 2011
Get a don't have to lie to kick it mug for your guy Paul.