Short for "nonconsensual" in fanfiction
, regular fiction, or just in general referring to various kinds of relationship scenarios where one or both of the participants is forced into sex
. Generally associated with rape fantasy
and highly controversial.
On the whole, relationships in fanfiction are between two consenting individuals, but there is the occasional noncon.
A "Christian" university in the south. Attended and supported by narrow minded legalistic disgraces to christianity. Known for being intolerant of any conflicting views. Seeks to isolate itself from "the world", meaning; music with a beat, modern clothing, literature, media, and anything related to youth culture. They keep their students in line with subtle suggestions that they just might not make it to heaven because a true Christain wouldnt do _____.
I got expelled from Bob Jones University for listening to The Beatles.
A person obsessed with everything French. Especially wine, champagne, art, food, and the French language.
That francophile never shuts up about his $800 bottles of French champagne!
A philosophical paradox or logical paradox. The contradiction that the greater sentience is a result of less brute force perception and information processing, and more transcending trained language based consciousness and object oriented concepts.
You overthink your problems and you are caught in a zen hex.
1) The final stage of any dramatic event.
2) The final stage of a chess game, usually after a significant reduction in material.
Jack slept with a dirty woman which forced him into the endgame of his already pathetic life.
1. Captain Murphy's imaginary girlfriend on "Sea Lab 2021". Constructed from a mop and an upside down bucket with a poorly drawn face. She is somewhat of a slut.
2. Name given to the hated girlfriend or wife of a friend. Her true name is irrelevant.
1. Marrco! Get your hands off of Bucket Head Wendy!
2. He used to be cool before he hooked up with Bucket Head Wendy.
v. (1) To be left in the dust, as in a race or other competition.
(2) Can also be used in the general sense meaning to suck
or to lose.
(3) To remove something's momentum (usually in combination with "out of their sails").
(4) A negative dismissal in the tradition of fuck off
or go to hell
, but without the obscenity.
(1) That last hill on the cross country course left me sucking wind as I watched everybody pass me.
(2) This traffic sucks wind.
(3) He was going to go straight down into the avalanche zone for the camera, but the ski patrol guy sucked the wind right out of his sails.
(4) Oh yeah? Well, tell them to go suck wind.