1.Another word for teabagging; of or refferring to the act of teabagging.
2. The sound a spring makes when it is bent back, then let go.
3. A secret language of an ancient tribe where the end of every sentence ends with 'gaggawammer'.
1. If you fall asleep then he will gaggawammer you.
2. That sounded like a gaggawammer.
3. Winna, choo nah he cha noowa gaggawammer.
a word used if you beat someone or prove them wrong. often said in conjunction with grandma to form booyah grandma!
What now biatch? Booyah Grandma!!!