The word for the feeling that we sometimes call depression
without the attached social malaise ( ie the need to take medication, go to shrink, talk too much, eat too much etc ).
I'm feeling miserable today, I'll feel better tomorrow.
something I wouldn't trust to drive down the road in as it's broken. So I use it as little as possible. Often leads to death
I bought this xxxxx from xxxxx and economy(he con a me).
mood altering psychoactive non-adictive herb.
therefore is banned.
I've opened another can a bees.
Title of Mary Shelley
's famous novel - she who was daughter of revolutionary.
Frank - Truth
Stein - Beer
Title: Truth & Beer (Frankenstein)
a thing that is broken and that I wouldn't drive down the road in for fear of my safety and other's. Is approaching complete entropy - the manifestation of absolute rule - before war breaks out. May be reparable - inject chaos without injecting harm.
a werewolf who understands.
examples of awarewolf: sigmund freud, wittgenstein, chomsky, einstein and other celebrity figures who are awarewolves.
1. an opportunity for chomsky to yet again force dualism down our throats until it sticks out of our asses.
2. something that cannot be removed from sentences such as the following:
OMGZORZ!!!!! TIZ IS THE BEST CHATR00M EVAR LAWLZORZ!!!!!!!!!
3. is implicit in every form of communicaton from billboard advertising to the way you wear your hair.
4. something that can be used to enforce and control or perhaps to just define.
5. something that everybody can describe but that nobody can yet explain. Except me perhaps :)
'not now reg, I'm having tea with my grammar.'
'the horse raced past the barn fell.'