Actually, a really good series of books by J.K. Rowling.
Although Lord of the Rings is entirely original, and very good, it's no good for young kids because of the slower-moving plot.
Harry Potter is better for younger people.
The five books out now are:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
There are two more books left to come.
My cousin is obsessed with Harry Potter, she actually makes out with his picture >gag<
1: An affectionate name for someone you love.
2: Something that a ghost says.
3: The short version of my cat's name, Boo-Boo
1: I like cuddling with my boo.
3. "Boo, get out of the dishwasher!"
A married person sleeping with somebody other then their SO, whether or not the other partner knows about it.
Sleeping with a married couple is adultery on the part of all three people.
1. In terrestrial terms, those who come from another country, a.k.a. immigrant.
2. Usually refers to any being that isn't from the planet earth, a.k.a. extraterrestrials (E.T.)
An acronym for "plot? what plot?".
A category of fanfiction
, PWP is used to connote a story whose main purpose is erotic stimulation, i.e., pornography.
Warning: this story is nothing more than a little PWP. ^_^
1. A child's term for an injury, usually something minor, like a scrape or bruise.
2. That annoying little cohort of Yogi Bear's.
3. My cat.
1. "Mommy, I fell off my bike and got a boo-boo!"
2. "Heeey, Boo-Boo!"
3. "Boo-Boo, get off the table!"
A work of fiction utilizing characters from a book, television show, or movie, as opposed to original characters. Referred to as "fan"fiction because it is generally written by fans obsessed with the book, television show, or movie.
"Man, I found some awesome Buffy slash
fanfiction last night. Spike and Angel were getting it on!