1. ebonic representation for penis
2. a male's third person reference to his (typically tiny) penis
3. a man with the last name Wang
1. Yo biatch, hows about you stimulate my man-wang?
2. "Hi, this is Lawrence L. I am not coming in to the office on today. I'm a bit tired from spending the night playing with my man-wang."
3. LL: What do you think of the new man-wang?
HP: Do you mean Hong? He makes my man-wang tingle. Ooooh, I think I need a moment...care to join me Double-L?
Pseudonym for an incompetent colleague initialed as L.L. The colleague often adorns himself in spandex, departs the workplace at 4:00 p.m. after arriving at 11:00 a.m., and incessantly complains about being overworked whilst shirking his duties to self-stimulate.
1. Do you take the over or under that the Double-L will show up before 10:30?
2. The WWE Superstahhhhhhrrrrrr Double-L called in "sick" again. He probably had a late night fondling his man-wang.
1. A cross between KLL and a poodle.
2. A subversive cluster f#cking of a simple task.
1. LL: Do you like our new Landerdoodle? Do you think it looks more like the stud or the bitch?
KP: Definitely, the stud. I recognize those neuticles.
2. Damn, I need to start over...this has been completely landerdoodled.
1. A pseudonym for Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb
2. A Happy Meal toy from the world famous restaurant chain in the shape of a man-sac
1. Ugh, McScrotum choked AGAIN...he obviously has no balls.
2. KLL: Oooh, oooh, what did you get in your Happy Meal?
HP: I got the coveted McScrotum.
KLL: Oooooh, it's so life like. It even smells like sweaty man-sac. That makes my man-wang tlngle. I'll be calling in sick tomorrow.
1. Movement of the scrotum (i.e. man-sac) in a circular motion.
2. Instruction by a volleyball referee with scrotum on the brain.
1. KLL: I love sitting in my chair at work and scrotating.
KP: I didn't know you could still do that.
KLL: I can now...thank god for my new set of neuticles.
2. "Side-out, SCROTATE!'