1. To mean 'going on'? or 'how are you'?
2. 'Let's leave' or to do something quickly.
3. Somethin totally cool, sensational or excellent.
1. "What's crackin?"
2. "Let's get crackin."
3. "That was a crackin pool shot."
Young trouble maker's who wear hooded jumper's and/or large puffy FUBU jacket's, baseball caps, shiny pants and may sport chains.
Often seen loitering in front of drugstores and on stoop's and fences, harrassing passer's by.
"Check that crew of hoodlums over there."
"I ran into a group of hoods the other night. They 'rolled' me for everything I owned. Shoes, socks and underwear included."
Excellent, cool or smooth.
"That game was class."
Australian for sausage.
"Buy a few snags and we'll have a beer and a BBQ."
September 04, 2003
1. Slow Down. Be Calm.
2. Slow down your game. Stop coming on so strong to a female.
1. "Slow your roll homie, I'm tryin' to relax up in this mutha."
2. "You'd better slow your roll junior player, you'll just get shutdown down out going like that."
Later, I'm out.
"Fuck this shit dude, LATE!@"
1. To think something is sick, cool, good or hot.
2. The price you charge for a good or service. ie Drugs
1. "I fully rate the new mags you've got."
"I really rate that new girl at work."
2. "$250AUD an ounce is the rate. You don't like it, fuck off."