A severe disease infecting millions of people all over the world is which they constantly exhibit certain behaviours like lack of movement, construction of various pointless structures, doodling, talking about pointless things, and making definitions on UrbanDictionary.com.
There is no known cure, though the symptoms do seem to fade when victim is introduced to something time consuming or slightly entertaining, such as television or counting nails in a wall.
Though is it a very severe and wide-spread epidemic, it is not fatal, though attempts to get rid of the disease have known to be fatal at times.
I made a really long paper clip chain. Want to take pictures of it?
1. To express surprise (interj)
2. To express astonishment(interj)
3. To indicate a desire for one to end that of which they are speaking (interj)
4. Evolved from a song to describe something that you're not quite sure exactly how to describe (adj)
Whoa can also be spelled "woah" though there are many arguments started by bored people about which way is correct.
1. "Whoa! Don't do that, you scared me."
2. "Whoa, that roller coaster is fast."
3. "Whoa, okay, that's enough."
4. "That car is so cool, it's like, whoa."
All is good, no harm done
"Im sorry", the boy said to his teacher. "No worries", his teacher replied.
the best contry ever, and the richest one, and the contry with the best babes!
-wow! what is that?
A way of spelling "girl" practiced by people who will become victims of natural selection sometime in the future.
idiot: yo gurl sup
A womans legs
Heidi has some nice stems.
Bring those stems here Heidi.
without shoes or socks
shit i just steeped in that dog feces barefoot