1. Canned meat. Extremely cheap (considering)
2. Unsolicited mail/e-mail sent out in mass quantities. Usually not even addressed by name to the person who receives it.
3. In gaming, refers to a player who throws grenades indiscriminately, many at a time. Generally an issue in Team Fortress. Although lately has been expanded to include any overused gun/combo/move/tactic/etc.
"Grilled Spam is great."
"I get over thrity spam mails a week in my hotmail account."
"Way to spam the room buddy. You throw enough nades
1. Chatting: Short for "Girl Friend"
2. Gaming: Jedi-Outcast: "Good Fight." usually said after a Lightsaber duel.
Any gamer who stands in place for more than 3 seconds, or (God forbid) actually croutches. Doing this in Counter-Strike will have everyone on the server hating your guts.
"OMG camper F4G!!"
"OMG fukng camprs!"
The dreaded "one-hit kill (including hits to the arm/leg)" sniper rifle from Counter-Strike. Nothing beats it for long-range kills. Unfortunately, many people have been kicked for it's over-use.
"OMG AWP f4g!"
"Fucking f4gg0t AWP camper
Older definition: short for "Nice Shot."
Another new def: Natural Selection (The newest MOD for the aging game Half-life)
"NS, man. I didn't even see you"
"You played NS yet?"
Short for "grenade." Got it's start in Team Fortress.
"I love EMP Nades"
"Anyone got the nade launcher?"