10 Examples of Sluts:
1. The cheap whores you pick up off the streets in Las Vegas, and L.A.
2. Christina Aguilera, is the epitome of a bona fide slut, due to her ghastly appearance, freakishly grotesque display of makeup, and the provocative outfits she dons before each show. See skank
3. Anna Nicole Smith. Need I say more?
4. Porn Stars.
6. Gold-digging bitches.
7. Dumb blondes.
8. Manipulative, cheating girlfriends.
9. Women with a pretentious attitude.
10. Women with fake boobs.
"This girl is such a slut. Why does she keep on insisting I have sex with her?"
San Francisco means so many things to so many people--a superlative in terms of the kinds of activity and diversity engendered in the most beautiful city in the world.
Affectionately known by locals as "The City" by the bay, it's unique topography and eclectic skyline lends a vertical appearance to a dynamic landscape, containing the world's most treasured examples of architecture--Transamerica Pyramid, Bank of America Center, Ferry Building, Golden Gate Bridge, et al.
Akin to Paris and London, San Francisco offers something special for those living--or visiting--in the area, leaving an indelible impression to come back for more: Financial District, Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz Island, Union Square, Chinatown, Japantown, etc.
I left my heart in San Francisco. And I can't wait to go back.
Top-10 Reasons Why Las Vegas Rocks:
10. Ubiqitous all-you-can-eat buffets.
9. Finest restaurants in the world.
8. There are more strip clubs this side of the Mississippi.
7. 24-hour liquor sales
6. Residents enjoy warm weather all year round; it's shorts wearing weather, baby!
5. Suburban sprawl.
4. Nevada's unemployment rate is among the lowest in the nation.
3. Where else can you get laid at one of over 100,000 hotel rooms in the city?
2. Where else can you get married on a whim at a wedding chapel, then get it annuled 2 days later?
1. You lose all your money gambling.
"I love showgirls. They are the living, breathing embodiment of everything Las Vegas. I think they get a bad rap.
Casinos weren't built on people winning money.
After 9/11, I suggested that in order to revive the economy here, every man should get a lap dance."
--Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman
The honorable mayor of the greatest city in the world: Las Vegas, Nevada. He's also the official spokesperson for Bombay Sapphire Gin. If you're really nice to him, he'll buy you a couple martinis.
Oscar Goodman has a great sense of humor.
A thriving metropolis considered by many as the "greatest city in the world" is mired with homeland security issues in post-9/11. The Republican National Convention came and went as the city and federal government spent untold millions to make it safe for the GOP delegation and attendees. After the World Trade Center came down on 9/11, lower Manhattan was left with a nondescript skyline, leaving a huge void in the financial epicenter of the world.
1. New York City is home to a myriad of financial institutions, institutions of higher-learning, law firms, media outlets, proffesional sports teams, parks, governmental offices, corporate headquarters, and houses the largest collection of skyscrapers in the world.
2. The World Trade Center in New York City, was once the single largest office complex of its kind (second in size to the Pentagon in Washington, D.C.) with 110 floors in each tower, consisting of a little over 11,000,000 square feet of rentable space. It included an observation deck, hotel, pedestrian plaza, shops and restaurants. The World Trade Center had direct access to subway lines and world commerce. It's an American icon that will be truly missed.
3. New York City is smoke-free in all public places thanks, in part, to New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, and New York Governor George Pataki.
Taco Bell is a pseudo-Mexican restaurant for people who could care less about quality food. Do they even use real cheese and beef in their tacos?
Food-borne illness is a hallmark of Taco Bell and has been for years.(Their hygiene practices are so bad, I wouldn't touch that place with a 10-foot pole.) That said, I've gotten sick more times than I would care to admit.
Word to the wise: Don't eat at Taco Bell, or you'll turn into a Gordita.
1. A punk-ass bitch, instigating a fight on a school playground.
2. A punk-ass bitch, who insists you're wrong and he's always right.
"C'mon Chump, you wanna start something?!"