To be clutched is to be rejected.
Richie was totally clutched by the young blonde by the jukebox.
1. A state in nothern Brazil mostly covered with rainforest.
2. A unit of Serbian or Yugoslavian currency. The word means money in this context.
3. Ancient Finnish household spirits who appear in the shape of a cat, snake, hare, or frog. Typically mischievous, stealing things and moving them around.
4. Also para is a affix meaning beyond, near to, or simular to; such as paranormal, parakeet, or paratroopers.
1. Pará has a territory covered mostly by jungle, covering a vast area of the Amazon Rainforest
2. A para is one hundredth of a dinar.
3. The para stole my apple pie!
4. Peter is a paranormal parakeet paratrooper!
1. A basic building block of matter, thought to be impossible to break down into anything else. Quarks come in several varieties; protons and neutrons are each made up of three quarks in specific combinations.
2. The character on Star Trek Deep Space Nine who ran the bar.
1. It is now thought that neutrons themselves are composed of particles known as quarks, and this raises the possibility that in the centre of a neutron star these quarks may roam freely in a fluid form known as a 'quark soup'.
2. Quark was always getting into trouble with Odo, the cheif of security on Deep Space Nine.
To speak nervously in a incomprehensibly fast, jumbled and inarticulate manner.
He can barely gibber his way through a conversation with a woman.
Short for parakeet (or sometimes lorikeet.) Keet is a slang word used by mostly bird breeders and by some pet owners for these small playful birds.
Keets sell for $10 and Tiels for $25.
A slur used by conservatives and/or people who enjoy destroying the environment in the name of progress against people who believe in protecting the environment and saving the Earth for future generations.
Howard called me an environmentalist wacko because I believe that the Redwoods shouldn't be cut down.
Short form of Hankin which was a medieval pet form of the name Heimerich which meant "home ruler", composed of the elements heim "home" and ric "power, ruler".
Hank is one of the best country singers in my opinion.