1. The young, large-breasted female vampire from the anime/manga Hellsing.
2. Someone who is unecessarily squeamish, as Seras was often squeamish about drinking blood at first.
1. Because Seras didn't want to die, she agreed to let Alucard bite her.
2. It's just a dead lizard; stop being such a Seras.
Affectionate term for a woman's breasts, derived from the many fruit-related terms for the same body parts. See apples
It doesn't matter what size your fruit bowl is, as long as it jiggles a little bit.
A dice game which is moved from place to place to evade the authorities. Usually found in New York in the late 1930s-40s.
It's the oldest established permanent floating crap game in New York!
Someone who enjoys acting or otherwise participating in a school drama club. From "theater", the business or practice of performing for an audience, and "geek", an uncool person. Connotation varies depending on use.
Negative: "I'm gonna pound you, theater geek!"
Positive: "Oh, Jason, you were a great Nathan Detroit in Guys and Dolls. You're such a theater geek!"
1. Happily drunk.
2. So happy as to be almost delirious; in a pleasant daze.
1. While Sarah was walking on air, she sang a completely stupid song.
2. When I found out my parents were getting me a kitten for Christmas, I was walking on air for the rest of the day.
a.) A female equivalent of hang out with your wang out
b.) To act totally wild and crazy, as though intoxicated. Does not necessarily imply exposure of breasts, but promiscuous women can take it that far.
"Let's go clubbing and bust out with our busts out!"
a.) Slang term for the fatty deposits on a person's buttocks. Asses come in various sizes, ranging from 0 (none to speak of) to 10 (morbidly obese), with the average being somewhere around 5 to 7.
b.) A donkey.
c.) An obnoxious or egocentric person.
a.) I have no ass, so I'm trying to find some padded panties.
b.) That ass may look tame, but he packs a wallop.
c.) Tiffany is such an ass. She talks about herself all the time.