1. A classic childrens television show from the 1950's featuring Buffalo Bob, a ventriloquist who had, among characters, a wooden puppet named Howdy Doody.
2. What you say to the steaming pile of turds in the toilet, when you turn back to look at them.
"It's Howdy Doody time, boys and girls!
The proper spelling for this word is: "schvatze".
Definition: What a Jew calls a nigger.
Oy!, Murray, watch out for those schvatzes!
A term often used by Jews to describe a person with dark brown skin, huge lips and knappy hair; a Junglebunny.
Oy, Murray! Don't run over those schvatzes!
verb. To partake of an alcoholic beverage.
2. verb. To cut off something- especially so as to prevent further growth.
3. A Jap.
Time for a little nip from the bottle!
2. I'm gonna nip it in the bud!
3. I'm watching the banned Bugs Bunny episode called Nip The Nip.
1. Avian fecal matter. In the 18th and 19th centuries, the North American Guano Company would send ships to south-Pacific islands to harvest the guan, which was used as fertilizer. (seriously!)
2. Bad news or something unpleasant and unflattering.
1. We used to have to import our <i>guano</i> from Mocronesia, but today we produce so much bullshit in Washington, that we no longer need the bird shit!
2. Wendy really dumped a load of <i>guano</i> on me when she said we were breaking up!
and most talented character on the 1970's sit-com Happy Days
- played by Anson Williams. The characters full name was potsie Weber.
Richie!, It's Potsie!
Process whereby a human being loses the diseased and contaminated environment of the city, to live a healthy and happy existence in a rural area.
Eric: "Hey Malcolm, what are you doing in Kentucky?
Malcolm: "I had an urbandectomy- got rid of that festering New York!"