1. Referring to the antidepressant drug Prozac
when thought of as a positive thing.
2. This drug’s alleged pleasant effects.
Originally Prozac capsules were made in the colours cream and green.
I’m feeling low and I need my cream green dream.
1. The state of something being strange, abnormal or mutated to the point of resembling the environmental mutations that were a consequence of the Chernobyl radiological disaster.
2. Denoting something as unusually irregular in regard to it being contrary to its natural or standard genetic form. For example a peculiarly looking vegetable; a striking multi-coloured blossom tree which has been artificially grafted by horticulturists in an attempt to make it aesthetically “better”; a fruit tree which produces more than one breed of the same fruit as a result of being grafted in this way.
1. My! That misshapen potato is strange looking . . .
it’s somewhat Chernobylesque.
2. I feel the resulting genetically modified sheep were rather Chernobylesque.
3. A ginger haired person of oriental ethnicity you say? That’s quite Chernobylesque.