1. The nickname of Janet Jackson's 2004 flopped album, Damita Jo. Named such because it sounded like a gutted and slutty version of her 1993 masterpiece album, janet.
"Omg I felt so sorry for Janet after Damita Ho bombed. She'll never recover"
Mary J. Blige
*the Queen of Hip-Hop/Soul
1. When Darrell asked me what music I'm into, I told him Mariah, Aaliyah, DMX, Wutang, and MJB
1. feeling sexy or comfortable with one's self
2. turned on or in a sexual mood
When Latrel walked by and I smelt his cologne, girl, I was feelin ghood.
A doublay is when a person vomits and shits his/her pants simultaneously. It can also be called a blay, if you just shit yourself, with no puking action.
I first heard of this term from a zine made by a member of a punk band called Marilyn's Vitamins...they heard it from a band called Choke.
Aww man...I was so wasted last night...I did a doublay right outside the bar.
When record companies and labels have bargained with digital retailers to purchase a particular amount of digital downloads. This is practiced to push the position of a song to the top of the charts when a song is lacking in airplay
Gwen Stefani's label, Interscope, bought-out downloads for "Hollaback Girl" when it was at #12 airplay in order to bump "Candy Shop" before Mariah Carey's "We Belong Together" took the #1 position.
Kanye West bought-out digital downloads for "Golddigger" when it was at #16 airplay so he could have a #1 single and #1 album at the same time.
1. Abbreviation for the band No Doubt
2. Refering to the older, underground, sound of the band No Doubt
3. Abbreviation for the band No Doubt's first album which was self-titled.
When we went and saw NxD I was totally trippin!
Yeah, I like Rock Steady, but I'm more of a NxD fan~
1. Someone who imitates and attempts to emaculate Gwen Stefani in style and dress
2. A person who lives a lifestyle similar to or in idol of Gwen Stefani
3. A person who has convenced themself that they are Gwen Stefani
With bleached blonde hair, curly bangs, and a dickies, the girl wearing a bindi was pronounced a Gwennebee on site.