1. The state where you can have 70 degrees and sun one day and a snowstorm the next.
2. A state where you can't keep a job because everything's either downsizing or moving to mexico.
Michigan... I'm unemployed and cold... wheeeee!!
A drug that is so important that you lie to the people that you love and steal from the people that trust you in order to get high.
I will never do cocaine. I would never want to put someone through what I've been through.
A word that your parent's use to describe sex to you, even when you are an adult.
Oh my lord, Jennifer! You're... you're not BOINKING him, are you?
Yes mom, he's my husband.
A time in one's life looked back upon with great fondness. Usually invokes a memory of a particularly memorable or traumatic incident.
Back in the day, we used to get drunk and cruise the city.
Back in the day, my dad had a mullet.
Back in the day, _________ was a lot cooler than now.
A worthless shortening of a three letter word.
I love u.
Giant man who licks the bottoms of sneakers, and has many fat men lurking around his house.
Rather than taking the advice of his nutritionist, Fat Joe prefers to lick the bottoms of sneakers because they taste like migrant childrens' sweat.
1. A propaganda film from the 1930's about how marijuana makes people lose their inhibitions, put themselves in "dangerous" situations like hanging out with married people and suprisingly, be able to play the piano.
2. The madness you get not from smoking marijuana, but the lack there of in your system on a daily basis.
1. The movie Reefer Madness is overrated.
2. Dude, it's been three days since I've puffed. I've got reefer madness!!!