N. 1. An extremely large quantity of anything that takes up space. 10x bigger than an assload
, and 100x bigger than a shitload
, yet smaller than a truckload
The teach gave me a buttload of math homework tonight.. and i have to show my work!
A common term found in unix/linux/bsd program help pages as space fillers for a word.
Or, can be used as a less intense or childish form of fubar
To run the program, simply cd to the directory you installed it in like this:
The server foobared again?
1. Japanese term for calling someone an idiot/blockhead or any other variation of those words.
2. Can be used as an expression of frustration by pointing at oneself without actually referring to yourself
1. That baka really blew it this time
2. I lost again.. baka...
1. To sell or pawn something
2. To throw something
1. I blew all my money in vegas... now i gotta hock my watch to get the bus fare home
2. Quit hockin snowballs at me ya fool!
Abbreviated version of "Wake The Fuck Up". Used in chat rooms of any kind when a person is AFK
and somebody wants to talk to them. See also STFU
<Homestar>I'm going afk, TTYL
<Strong_bad> Hey i wasnt done talking to you! WTFU!
A very great quantity of anything that takes up space. 10x bigger than a buttload
, yet smaller than a boatload
(the largest mass quantity)
Old AOL is putting out truckloads of those blasted CD's
Term originated in the movie/game Tron when a powerful character is done speaking. Used in IRC sometimes as a quit message.
MCP: You will find those programs.. or else
Flunkie (cringing): Yes.. sir..
MCP: This is your final chance.. do not fail me again. End of line.
Foo has quit IRC: Quit (End of line)