Never; A non-existant date
After the band split up, they members told the label their new album would be released Neverary 32nd,
A call-and-response used as a greeting, toast, or affirmation
Cologne or perfume (Created by Brianna Brumfield of Orlando, Florida)
Before I went to the club, I had to put on some smell good.
1. To be swept beneath by a wave.
2. (To be) the effect of experiencing something of mediocre quality ; -ing; -ed
3. Neither good nor bad, simply existing
The movie last night was completely whelming.
I thought I would be excited by the fair, but I was whelmed at best.
Attractive in regards to intelligence and physical beauty (Comes from "smart" and "sexy"); -ier; -iest; See also: "Smeautiful"
The librarian's glasses made her look smexy.
1. Someone who is all talk and no action. (Comes from "yakking" and "activist," and the expression "All yak and no sack"); The opposite of a pragmatist.
2. Someone with a penchant for conjuring false hopes.
3. An expert at bluffing.
1. "She keeps saying she'll quit her job, but her co-workers know she's just a yaktivist."
2. "Whenever his father promised to take him to the zoo, he had a feeling his father was just being a yaktivist."
3. "He always wins at poker because no one can tell when he's got a good hand and when he's being a yaktivist."
A relationship where both parties benefit from either other's interactions with one another. (From "romance" and "symbiosis.")
The oxpecker and the rhino share a symbiomance.