1. broken, not correctly functioning, doesn't work.
2. caught by the cops
This radio is busted.
Don't speed or you'll get busted.
1. to run at top speed
I sprinted down the track
1. really fast, usually used to describe a car.
That McLaren F1 is brenden! It can lap an F1 car
The chemical name for table salt. consists of a Sodium atom and 1 Chlorine atom ionically bonded.
I put sodium chloride on my dinner.
1. to shut down. cease to work, applied to a computer or program.
2. To hit something in a car or other vehicle
My computer crashed.
My car crahed into a brick wall
A very difficult DDR
song, running at 333 bpm for most of the song. A
I lose about 10 seconds into the legend of max
1. A diatomic chemical element, number 17, which is a yellow-green gas and can form many compounds such as sodium choride
2. The mixture of chlorine with various other chemicals that is added to pools.
I need to add some chlorine to my pool.