Top definition
what an older peson / or a technology impaired person calls myspace and facebook

kid : dad just text me or write me on myspace!

dad : i don't know how do do all that texting and tweeting or " myface and yourface ! "
myface yourface }
by dwight mchunglow February 06, 2010
Get the mug
Get a myface yourface mug for your guy Georges.