A form of government where the leader is chosen by popularity rather than ability to run a country.
"I've said it before and I'll say it again; democracy simply doesn't work."
-Kent Brockman
by IkeM September 28, 2003
Democracy relies on the public. The public is stupid.
by Anonymous October 22, 2003
Moron: I love democracy!
Intellectual: So, you like a form of government where retards have the final say?
Moron: Damn straight!
by Vestros August 15, 2014
A form of government which America has never been in. In a democracy we would vote and popular vote would decide our president.

In our form of governemnt, a republic, we elect representatives which then get to vote with "our interests at heart".,
America is not a democracy you dumb fucks, it's a Republic.
by Elitist January 18, 2004
A tyranny of the Majority over the Minority. The opposite of true liberty.
Democracy is 51% of the people voting to oppress the other 49%.

by Jimmy F. March 23, 2007