a person who allows feelings of love to override common sense
Was I being a hopeless romantic when I offered her an extra fifty if she could convince me that she wasn't doing it just for the money?
to accept something as true
1. I believe what I am programmed to believe.
2. I am unable to change what I believe just by willing it.
3. I do not decide what to believe.
4. I am always bound to believe whatever is most compelling.
5. I have no control over what I believe.
6. I believe that I have no control over what I believe.
7. I believe that the sun will rise tomorrow. I cannot NOT believe it no matter how hard I try. This belief is not under my control.
Donald with an erection
Hard Don awoke from his wet dream with a giant hard on.
the right to go before another; precedence in passing granted to one over another
Anyone with three or more drinks in his hands has the right of way.
what you accept as true or real
that the sun will rise tomorrow. I cannot NOT believe it no matter how hard I try. This belief is not under my control. None of my beliefs are.
break it, ruin it, spoil it or damage it in some way
Don't lend him anything of value. He'll just bugger it up. He's got the Shitters Touch
alcohol is causing problems in your life (for example, with your health, in your work, or with your social responsibilities)
Theo's drinking problem was that he had only one mouth.