1. To knock someone over, usually associated with the first hit in a fight.
2. To spend (generally a lot of) money; to buy something.
3. To release an album.
1. An expensive car/convertible. (see whip
1. I'm gonna drop that kid if he don't back the f*** off.
2. Nigga, I dropped 500 G's on these rocks.
3. Nelly dropped two albums at once this week and they both at the top of the charts.
1. We just got back from the Bentley dealership, bro, you seen the new drop?
1. A fast, expensive car, such as an Aston Martin. Sometimes used to describe vehicles of a lesser extent in areas of lower standards. (i.e., ghetto
Check the new whip, thug! I dropped 300 G's on this V12, now I'm ballin' like James Bond when he was still gettin' pussy.
Slang term for a Rolex watch, most commonly used by rappers.
Yo, this bitch was all over my 80 G rollie at the club last night.. shit, where'd it go?.. awww shit...
A term for the popular Beverly Hills restaurant, Mr. Chow, which since its opening has extended to such places as New York and London. The establishment serves high quality Chinese dishes and caters to several A-List
"And that's just the way it be, favors, people wanna pay for me. When I'm at Mr. Chow's they waive the fee, and I don't chase money, man, money chase me." - Ma$e