1. Schizophrenic person or fence-sitter (n)
2. The act of working both sides of the issue (v)
(Origin - Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
1. John Kerry was a regular Zaphod in his presidential debates
2. So many possibilities! I will have to Zaphod this one.
1. Jay Leno
2. Ass kissing obsequious individual in unyielding agreement with percieved superiors - individuals or industry
3. Scared of originality
1. Kevin accidentally chewed on the nail gun in his mouth instead of the pencil. All bobbleheads in class had pierced tongues the next day.