1. What a military service person becomes when they've re-enlisted so many times, and have spent so many years in the service, they no longer feel they would be safe or can make a life outside the military installation's fence. They also can no longer relate to civilian life-style or understand it anymore. 2. What a convicted criminal becomes when they've spent so many years behind bars away from life outside the prison walls.
1. After 8 years in, we knew our son had become institutionalized when he expressed he didn't want to get out because he felt military service was the only guarantee to a secure and stable future. 2. After spending 20 years in prison, Lazy Eyed Larry was paroled, but he had a hard time adjusting to life on the outside because he had become institutionalized.
Derogatory meaning: Veterans Fucked by Washington, or Veterans Forgotten by Washington.
1. Tom came back from Vietnam with problems from Agent Orange and joined the ranks of the VFW... Veterans Forgotten by Washington. 2. Jim came back from the Gulf War with Gulf Illness and joined the VFW... Veterans Fucked by Washington.
Derogatory term first used in the late 1980's describing those male drivers who drove slouched down in the driver's seat, leaning over with one arm on the console or armrest, barely able to see over the dash, and appearing to be seated in the middle of the car when viewed from behind. Most often was applied to a member of the black race, and often the driver was wearing a ballcap with the bill facing any which way but forward.
Leroy jumped into his Nissan, assumed the position of mean bro leanin, and headed to the club to find some booty.
Any of the old American cars from the mid-1960's that were squared, boxed, and rectangular in shape, which may have had large amounts of horsepower, but also had poor aerodynamic & handling characteristics.
Dave's 1967 Dodge Monaco is an aerodynamic brick.
1. An expensive custom motorcycle put together by a motorcycle shop, usually purchased by a wealthy individual. 2. A custom motorcycle built with bolt-on parts right out of boxes, with no custom fabrication.
1. Greg didn't want to get his fingers dirty buildin' his own bike, so he bought an over-the-counter chopper. 2. Big Doug ordered all the parts he needed out of the catalog to put together his over-the-counter chopper.
A sarcastic description for any older car which is not necessarily a desirable collector's item, whose owner believes it to be worth large amounts of money because of the publicity older cars receive on TV hot rodding shows, and the amount more desirable older cars do sell for at million dollar auctions, and for the outrageous amounts older cars are listed for on the on-line auction sites.
Smitty listed his 6-cylinder, 4-door, 1972 Dodge on the auction site with a reserve of $6,000. He thinks he has a rolling gold mine.
The uniform of the U. S. Air Force. Derived from the style of the airman's uniform which resembles an old bus driver's uniform.
Before the inspection, I need to get my busdrivers tailored and pressed.