1. A native of Loompaland, usually tending towards attributes of small size, an orange commplexion, and green hair; the first recorded information of them comes to us from Roahld Dahl, the author of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
2. Someone who has one, or all, of these attributes; used usually as an insult or in a derogatory manner.
" John's new girlfriend is an Oompa-Loompa."
Acronym LOL spelled out; LOL - laughing out loud, lots of laughs, lots of love
that thing is so funny, el oh el!!
Arguably the one of best cars ever made in the automobile industry. There are 10 generations of production for the Nissan Skyline.
1st Generation (1957-1963) aka ALSI-1
2nd Generation (1963-1968) aka S50/S50D/S54
3rd Generation (1968-1972) aka C10
4th Generation (1972-1977) aka C110
5th Generation (1977-1981) aka C210
6th Generation (1981-1985) aka R30
7th Generation (1985-1989) aka R31 V-Spec version is released
8th Generation (1989-1993) aka R32 V-Spec II version is released
9th Generation (1993-1998) aka R33
10th Generation (1998-? aka R34
Skyline GTS (twin turbo, RWD) with 2.5L RB25DET
Skyline GT-R came with the 2.6 6inline 6, RB26DETT (twin turbo, AWD)
whoa! that Nissan Skyline runs in the low 8's!
1. to dip the ball into the cylinder of a basketball hoop
2. the best shoes ever made by nike
1. SLAAAAAAM DUNK!
2. this pair of nike dunks are my favorite
possibly the most intimate sexual position.
doggystyling is my favorite sexual position.
to be smooth, error free, visually outstanding, to appeal to the senses
"Damn that was flave!"
"Your lookin' flave."
"Your flave with the ladies."
"That Ren guy is flave with the women."
An analogy for "to continue" or "as I was saying", after an unexpected, odd, or irrelevant interruption, utililizing the crude visual or vebal segues of low-budget movies and television shows in the 60's and 70's;
You are in the middle of a conversational anecdote when someone drops an object that makes a huge racket; " Meanwhile, back at the ranch- Dave said to me etc. etc."