1) The generation that was maligned by the Boomers because we are not Boomers
2) The generation that finally reintroduced good music after the horror of the late 1980s.
Me: I'm getting sick of watching VH-1. When will a Green Day video come on?
Boomer cousin: You're so Generation-X. Why don't you listen to my James Taylor CDs?
Me: I'm already bored.
1) Unidentified lights in the night sky in WWII seen by some American fliers over the Pacific Ocean and Germany at night. "Foo" comes from a comic by Bill Holman. Not fully explained, but most likely a result of "Aviator's Vertigo."
2) A great, though uneven, rock band fronted by Dave Grohl, who may be the coolest thing that has ever been.
When flying over the Atlantic, Dave Grohl reportedly saw some foo fighters, and said "cool." Then he went back to sleep to dream about how cool he is.
1) Absolutely the coolest dinosaur that has ever been;
2) The dinosaur whose name means "Scythe Lizard," due to its
3) An animal that all by itself is a reason why mass extinction events totally suck.
The world would be a better place if only the Therazinosaurus could take a swipe at "creationists."
1) One of the coolest and scariest snakes in Africa. It venom kills by thinning out the blood, and makes bite victims bleed from every orifice in their body, including eye-sockets.
2)A snake that can kill a grown man with 4mg or less venom.
3) A snake that some total ass-hats keep as a "pet."
I wouldn't hand a boomslang to my worst enemy. Wait. Yes I would.
A so-called philosopher, active in the second half of the 19th Century. Doesn't count as a philosopher, due to lack of systematic rigour or analytical methodology. His writings are often opaque, but seem to be concerned primarily with bunnies.
Here comes Peter Cottontail
Hopping down the Bunny Trail
Easter's on its way.
--Nietzsche, "Also Sprach Zarathustra"