Light Amplification through Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
1. An enjoyable ride.
2. An ordeal.
3. A titillating experience.
A: Awwwe-hoursheeet! You almost got us killed, muda--
B: Yeh, but ain't that the thrill, tho?
1. One who attends the University of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois.
2. An avid reader.
BB: Bill Gates claims to be a book worm.
Becky: So does the actor Christian Bale!
BB: OMG, Becky.
1. A phrase coined by an art student, and later made popular around 2001.
2. A group of gangsters, or original gangster alike, who enjoy playing the game of basketball below street lights.
1. One who spends much of his, or her, time in the basement making nitroglycerin-propelled bombs.
2. A lonely recluse.
3. A person that prefers to participate in evil acitivies when unattended, especially one that manages to perform well in academics.
4. One who has been beaten into submission as a child.
Eric: I dunno, man--we've got a lot of potential basement childs at Drew...
Jack: STFU, n00b!
Among many other euphemisms: MJ; Can; Feeding the burrowing pigeon; Weed; Grass; Green; Stuff; Thing.
Adryel: Whaaaa-ha? Bebownbown, bown, bown, bouwn, bouwn, ba-bouwn ... I just wanna fuck bad bitches!
A friend or ally.
Ayo, cut that shit out, that motherfucker's a home burger!