Slang for "friend" used in New Zealand, Britain, Australia and Tasmania
"What's goin' on mate?!"
A person who makes fun of others based on their own insecurities about life.
Man that big ugly bully makes fun of all of the smaller ugly people.
1. NOUN (British and Aussie) A promiscuous woman
2. NOUN & VERB(Aussie) spit
3. VERB (British and Aussie) to put down, mainly used as the phrasal verb to "slag off" something
4. NOUN When manufacturing iron ore, the scum on the surface
1. Townsville girls are all slags!
2. That filthy wog was slagging all over the footpath! The footpath was covered in slag!
3. New South Welshmen like to slag off Victorians
4. Hot slag!
to throw out a window
Larry pissed me off, so I defenestrated him off the thirty-first floor. What a mess.
a physiological need for sexual activity
When something hits you out of left field and you can't help but cry. An unexpected solemn event that tends to swell up sad feelings.
Something about the way she said "goodbye" made me come undone.
A retarded person. A person being a complete idiot.
Don't be a rere!