1. A weapon of great power.
2. The subject of Rhapsody
's song, "Emerald Sword"
3. An object with the glory, the power, to win the black lord.
For the king, for the land, for the mountains, for the green valleys where dragons fly, for the glory, the power, to win the black lord, i will search for the Emerald Sword!
The third most intelligant species on the planet Earth
, despite believing themselves to be the most intelligant.
The most smart and second-most smart are Mice and Dolphins, respectively.
2. The Nickname for Michigan
Stadium, where the University of Michigan
Wolverines play their home games of NCAA
football. Has an "official" (although often exceeded) capacity of 107,501, making it the largest American Football
stadium in the world. At the time of this writing, U of M
has won 3.5 home games for every home game that they have lost.
1. After being convicted on possession charges, homie
got sent to The Big House
2. The Big House goes absolutely nuts during home games versus Ohio State
1. Wide Reciever for the Detroit Lions, famous for his football career at the University of Texas
2. Safety for the Dallas Cowboys, famous for his football career at the University of Oklahoma, and for being a hard hitter.
3. Head Coach of UNC
's basketball team, famous for his coaching career at the University of Kansas (and now famous for his coaching career at UNC
If the Detroit Lions ever played the Dallas Cowboys at the University of North Carolina, you might be able to see three Roy Williamses at once.