1. Predatory arachnid that usually has silk-spinning organs at the back end of the body; they spin silk to make cocoons for eggs or traps for prey
2. A computer program that prowls the internet looking for publicly accessible resources that can be added to a database; the database can then be searched with a search engine
3. A skillet made of cast iron
A song by The Cranberries
...With their tanks, and their bombs,
and their bombs, and their guns,
In your head, In your head, They're cryin'... In your head, In your head, Zombie Zombie Zombie-ie-ie-ie...
An agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
We gotta get ou of here before the feds land up...
Goodish song by infinitely cool band - Pearl Jam
They're playing Nothingman on the radio.
1. A company that operates its business primarily on the internet using a URL that ends in '.com'
2. Of or relating to an internet company
Assemble various components to make a system that serves a specific purpose. (Usually an electronic gadget like a music system or a TV)
Guy (to the girl who just moved in next door): Say! That's a pretty radical CD System you got over there!
Girl: Yeah. It's a gift from my dad. But I seem to have lost the user manual somewhere.
Guy: No problem! I'd be glad to hook it up for you.
General Definition: A file or program which can be transferred (saved) onto a hard drive (usually) from the internet.
Technical Definition: A file or program that can be transferred from a central computer to a smaller computer or to a computer at a remote location.
I downloaded some cool wallpapers from the Internet today.