Top definition
The other definition is nonsensical.

If anything the word seems to be apply to someone who is bisexual but has a strong preference for one sex than the other.
"I am a semibisexual."
"I'm semibisexual."
by Γ‘utechre September 29, 2018
Get the mug
Get a Semibisexual mug for your guy Abdul.
2
1. A person who has at least 75% attraction to the other gender and a 25% attraction their own gender. (or vice versa)

2. A person who considers themselves bisexual but cannot prove it by having a crush of relationship with a male, female or any LGBT+
1. A: I have a crush both on Bob and Jenny, but I like Jenny more.
B: So you are semibisexual?
2. B: I am bisexual.
A: Prove it.
B: But I don't have a relationship or a crush
A: That makes you semibisexual.
via giphy
by Boyfriends September 29, 2018
Get the mug
Get a Semibisexual mug for your cat Nathalie.