The pure definition of buttslapping awesome gangsta gamer. Anything related to gaming, guns, mafia or girls within those three, come under the definition of Olav.

Olav haz the Browning 50. cal
Olav haz de xbox
Olav haz de cwutest girlfrend and coolst mafiawarsthing

A true Olav will be recognized by his huge mindraping beard, his carefree attitude, his unbeatable comeback and his monster piece, in both aspects.
"Holy shit dude, that guy was so Olav"

Stupid Man: "You're stupid!"
Olav: "No U"

"I will have to train more and grow a beard if I'm ever to become more Olav"
by Simo Haya May 27, 2009
Get the mug
Get a Olav mug for your guy Rihanna.
The definition of a awsome gunloving chick magnet gamer. olav's love heavy machine guns ( 50 cals preferred ) also every Olav is super hot by default.
Stranger talking to girl: ''Hey why is there a puddle at your feet''
Girl: ''sorry I just saw an Olav''
by Valo_Yeh May 07, 2020
Get the mug
Get a Olav mug for your buddy Manafort.
Likes anything to do woth guns or military believes war is the answer to everything very funny doesn't believe in friends and doesn't think the girls like him
boy 1: Who's that guy

boy 2: Oh, thats just Olav
by Yayrainbowpuppyhappy May 15, 2013
Get the mug
Get a Olav mug for your mother-in-law Yasemin.
Students of St Olaves school in Orpington start out as tiny 4 foot geeks whose bags are bigger than they are, and often require the assistance of passers by to help them on their feet again if the bag becomes too heavy for upright use.

In Year 8 comes the gelling phase, where all boys must use hair product on every unsuspecting hair on their bodies which includes eyebrows, eyelashes and the 3 arm pit hairs they have acquired.

In Year 9 they become the oldest at the school discos, and finally come out of their shells by kissing girls, and even - dare i say it - hold hands in public.

By Year 10, they finally settle for their true status in the Olaves hierarchy by becoming the bullies, the nerds or the ones who try too hard.

Year 11 is a joyous time for Olavians as 0.3% lose their virginity, and the remaining 99.7% remain hopeful that the mixed sixth form will bring with it more opportunities.
oh my gosh, look at that bag, he MUST be an olaves.
by ginny23 May 12, 2009
Get the mug
Get a Olaves mug for your fish Yasemin.
Olavism is the ideology for thos who follow people named Olav. The people who believe Olavism are usually girls, with blonde hair and huge tits, and the refuse to talk to anyone not named Olav.
Eirik: He girl, whats your name?
Girl: Whats your name?
Eirik: Eirik.
Girl: Can't talk to you, I follow Olavism.
Eirik:Ohhhh, sorry then
by shatakan February 18, 2011
Get the mug
Get a Olavism mug for your buddy Georges.