Top definition
When someone bends you over 90 degrees and fucks you in the ass 10 inches. In other words, getting fucked over.
Denise told me she could get us into that new club on Saturday, but then she gave me the 90-10 by sticking me with both of our covers.

Lisa gave me the 90-10 when she set me up on a blind date with a total tool.
by Purple-CE December 12, 2007
Get the mug
Get a 90-10 mug for your dad James.
2
when a girl leans in 10% of the way, showing intrest, and the guy leans in the rest of the 90% to kiss her
the 90-10 works every time!
by lanabdoslqmoaala May 18, 2015
Get the mug
Get a 90-10 mug for your Facebook friend Vivek.