n. The actual dirt or details that comprise a complex situation which is usually passed on from a first hand participant in the ongoing 'drama.' Sometimes this phrase references the prior details of a scenario such as background connections which expose real motive or the base common denominator that the average person may not know.
Lemme give you the low down on dupont chemicals and the situation in bophal india.
She hooked me up with the low down on why they meet up after work everynight and now I see that its all business.
1. When something is all off balance or disheveled to the degree that you can see how its supposed to be and yet its clear that some rough-housing or real messin/cuttin up has made it nearly unworthy of bothering with to get it back that way due to the humor of the present state.
2. When someones point of view is really askew or makes no sense, thus their timing or sense of appropriateness lacks.
His hair was all catawumpus after we took him to the floor.
The music was so catawumpus that nobody could dance to it.
An area code associated with Da'ville aka. Louisville (pronounce louavul)and specifically associated with A Kentucky Derby Tribe of Fans who party hard for two week straight at a series of events from the end of April to the beginning of the May(5/o2/??)as a part of the annual event.
People come from around the world to this 24/7 festival to drink and smoke (think standard bar-b-que term or illicit substance) and make a ton of money on tourists, movie stars and music industry moguls who are gonna blow it on basura anyway.
We represent 502 baby... we gonna party until next month!
Dont even schedule me cause im with the 502 crew.
His ass was so 502 that everybody was makin money off him.
A bothersome person who might be considered of little consequence but will simply add to a fucked up day... sorta like a didget only less than countable where meaning counts.
The word can be considered a mispronounced form of idiot.
Who the fuck did he think he was...what an idget!
A southerner phrase for an action of seriously putting the hurt on or damaging some quantity of substance such as wastin no time eating food or completing a project.
He was puttin the harm on that burger somethin' fierce.
1. Literally 'white leavings' in most spanish/latin dialects.
2. Culturally signifigant latin term for people who dont fit the upwardly mobile anglican cultures even though they are desended from such. slang for 'white trash' or 'white people' with mixed social values who have renounced snobbery and enjoy exploring diversity and third world cultures expresse through lifestyle and philosphy.
3. Down home white folks who were left behind in in the Anglo power struggle to survive poverty and get along the best they can in the common world.
4. Anyone who is not likely harmful but certainly low class white trash with questionable ethics in their personal dealings. Often used to describe a 'brother of no color' livin as a local in the barrio.
He's alright man, he's just another blanco basura from da'hood.
Yo, esse that hombre is mucho blanco basura...
Check it out, blanco basura is slummin today!
If I didnt know any better holmes, I would say youre gettin more blanco basura every day.
A full force woman who can be glamorous and down right evil as a matter of course in plainly stating facts or eliminating contrived obstacles but forth by interlopers and busybody petty players in a social setting of certain value and long term affectation.
A woman who has earned the right to discount attitude and interruption in order to complete her tasks as an authority in a particular assigned role or series of responsibilities.
That rudessa put down the opposition as though they were rank amateurs.