Ask not what IS discordianism, but what ISN'T discordianism.
v. The act of sucking semen out of someone's ass and then belching in satisfaction. See belch
This can also be used as an insult.
*shloooooooook shlooooooooooook ....... BARRRRRRRRP*
Phil? Oh yeah.. that guy is such a felch belch.
Sarcastic and purposefully immature word for "delicious".
Adam: How's your dinner?
1. People who you have had some kind of interaction with that have come and gone from the scope of being regularly in touch with or in touch with at all.
2. Persons who have briefly impacted you in some way and are no longer around.
3. Persons who have impacted you in a good way but are no longer around because they have continued on a path that is separate from yours. The split is usually on good terms, but you probably won't see or hear from these people again.
Megan finds contentment while remembering all of the passers by in her life.
Short for "grip of", meaning a handful, a group, or an approximate few.
There's a grippa geese!
1. Things that are happening.
2. Things happening that can be either distracting or in such a broad scope that it is hard to comprehend them.
I can't seem to concentrate with all of these scientific goings on.
Note: The plural form is the only form, and thusly can be used in place of when singular forms would appear.
I can't seem to concentrate with all this scientific goings on.
A spinoff of rofl
. Just another way of saying "rolling on the floor laughing."
rofl sandwich is derived from roflmao
being interpreted as "roffle mayo" as in "roffle mayonnaise".
i'll have a rofl sandwich, hold the mao.