Any living thing or animal. Usually used by robots.
"May I kill some meatbags now master?"
exceeding the capacity of normal human belief. especially pertinent to those events whose stastical probability of occuring is equal to the chance of surviving repeated scud missiles to the face.
I just dropped the most redonkulus load this morning.
I just went on a 16 person knife run on fy_iceworld2k. That was redonkulus!!
Your mom was redonkulus last night.
1. An idiot
2. Short word for nincompoop
3. Someone who is afraid of everything and has no courage; see pansy
You are such a little Ninny!
past tense of stole, usually used by slack-jawed yokkles.
he done stoled my wheels!
to have had enought to eat
the gerbil won't come out because he's had enough to eat
One color to a specific person is viewed as another color to another specific person. Therefore one color to one person is a different color to another peroson, but those two specific people both know those two colors to be one specific color and one color to one of those specific people is viewed as another to another specific person.
Hey what if that color theory thing is right, wouldn't that be wierd.
n., 1. Someone who doesn't know his ass from a retard in the ground.
use: "Look at that fucking idiot, what an asshole retard."
Origin: Started when it was no longer enough to just call someone an asshole or a retard.
1. Those kids who do backyard wrestling. Somehow throwing your best friend off the roof of his house equals fun for these assholes. The retard portion is just kind of implied since they thought this was a good idea in the first place.
2. The 1985 Chicago Bears for there rendition of the "Super Bowl Shuffle". Read the lyrics and you will agree. Some examples include "running the ball is like making romance", "I practice all day, dance all night", and of course "I run like lightnin', pass like thunder." If this is not the definition of asshole retard I don't know what is.
3. Anyone with a mullet.
4. Those guys who have "bumper balls" hanging from the trailer hitch of their truck. See bumperballs.com for plenty of examples.