1) A story with which to scare little Mexican children.
2) If said correctly, like a spooky tone, it scares the shizz outta you!
3) Basically the Mexican Boogeyman/the fucking scariest thing on the face of the earth.
1)"Si no te calmas, el Cu-Cuy te va ha agarrar!"----translation----"If you don't behave, the Cu-Cuy will get you!"
3) Say this in the dark with a bunch of Mexicans (mostly kids) and they WILL start to cry.
What (high school) freshman girls currently (as well as Jr. Highers) are becoming more and more of as the years progress.
person 1: "The freshman this year are all slutty."
person 2: "I know, wait till next year."
person 3: "I know right."
1) Someone who cannot win in any sort of discussion or argument.
2) Someone who cannot come up with a good comeback in a fight yet thinks of the things he/she could have said after its over.
3) Someone who can be sent on a guilt trip by a simple lecture to information they didn't know.
1) "Dude, your wrong! Face it!" "Okay...sheez...I'm such a push over"
2) "She called me a bitch, why didn't I call her an ass-licking whore? I've seen her do it! It would've made her cry all kinds!"
3)"I can't believe I didn't know that! How can I be so stupid? Of course a girl has a...sweet spot...!"
A really nasty substance. Like ear wax, saliva, boogers etc.
"Dude! Your ear phones are full of gack!"
When two or more people compare and argue about who has had a harder life, thinking they somehow can win at being a loser.
Person A: "My dad beat me when I was a kid."
Person B: "At least your dad was around."
Person A: "Dude, this isn't some kind of...drowning contest. We've all had hardships."